1) Simulation of a V4 Renault Engine:
- Designed a four-cylinder V-shape Renault car engine on CATIA.
- Simulated the engine running and observed the four distinct piston strokes.
2) Assessment of Performance of Radiators:
- Simulated six different models of heat exchangers designed for internal house heating on ANSYS FLUENT.
- Revealed the most efficient radiator that should be used for internal house heating.
3) Switching to Sustainable Energy:
- Performed a study on the Long Island PV solar farm and established methods in order to implement it in Lebanon accompanied with wind, geothermal and hydropower energy.
- Guaranteed a healthier and cleaner environment in case the project is implemented.
4) Modeling of the Saturn Conventional Power Train:
- Modeled the vehicle Saturn SL1 on Simulink using the forward-facing approach.
- Gained an insight of the fuel consumption of the Saturn vehicle when driven in different modes.