1) Human Powered Vehicle:
- Designed a full-scale human powered vehicle on CATIA.
- Performed a stress analysis and a mechanism simulation.
- Manufactured the HPV and provided a practical, innovative, fast, sustainable and efficient mode of transportation.
2) Human Stretcher:
- Designed a stretcher on CATIA, based on a set of customer requirements.
- Performed a static failure, fatigue, and beam deflection analysis as well as a mechanism simulation.
- Manufactured and built the stretcher which will fold to the ground level and tilt vertically for easy loading of patients that are able to stand up.